Monday's winner: Amy Beyer (Facebook entry). Amy already has Final Approach, so it's either her choice of another mystery book or we're sending her out of an airplane!
Tuesday's winner: Meghan Grilliot (Facebook entry). Meghan, let me know your choice of prize. Congrats!
Wednesday's winner: Kelly Sichman (Facebook entry). Thanks for playing, Kelly. Yay!
Thursday's winner: joshfullermusic (Twitter entry). Congratulations! Tweet your choice of prize to @Rachel_Brady! :-)
Friday's winner: Beth Robertson (Facebook entry). Congratulations, Beth! And thank you to everyone who played. I wish I could send books to all of you!
Final Approach was released early (!) and I’m celebrating with a social networking blitz to get the word out. Participate on Twitter, Facebook, at your blog, or by e-mail. Link to this post to be entered to win your choice of:
- A signed copy of Final Approach
- Any other mystery novel (up to $25)
- A free jump (USPA licensed skydivers only. $22 cap.)
- A 1-year subscription to Blue Skies Magazine (US jumpers only.)
Four ways to play
Post some variant of this: RT @Rachel_Brady New skydiving mystery *Final Approach* is out. Free skydives and books! Details: http://tinyurl.com/ne437x
(The @Rachel_Brady is important because it's the only way I'll see your post to know to enter you.)
2. Your blog
Mention Final Approach on your blog with a link to this post. Then comment here with a link to your blog or e-mail the link to rachel(at)rachelbrady(dot)net.
Mention Final Approach, with a link to this post, in an e-mail to your friends who skydive or like mysteries. Be sure to cc me at rachel(at)rachelbrady(dot)net so I know to enter you.
This one only works if you’re already one of my Facebook friends. Mention Final Approach and add a link to this post on your Facebook page and you’re entered to win.
- Enter multiple times with any combination of the above.
- I'll collect names from Twitter, Facebook, blog comments, and my Inbox all week long.
- I'll draw a winner every day, Monday, 8/24 – Friday, 8/28.
- Daily winners will be announced here at the blog and on Twitter and Facebook each evening.
Thanks for participating and good luck!