Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Release Day! MAKING STORY: TWENTY-ONE WRITERS ON HOW THEY PLOT

 
It's release day for MAKING STORY! This collection of essays from twenty-one writers on how we plot is the first in a series of writing books that will address all sorts of writing topics. Collectively, these books will be known as the Twenty-one Writers Project. Our first installment addresses plotting methods. Some writers are outliners. (I envy them.) Others are "pantsers," who write by the seat of their pants. (I envy them too.) Some, like me, fall messily in the middle.
 
Our range of approaches are shared candidly in this collection, compiled and edited by Edgar- and Macavity- nominated thriller author, Timothy Hallinan.
 
I'm so excited to be part of this, and I hope that those of you who enjoy writing will check out the new book.
 
 


2 comments: