Friday, November 26, 2010

Books for Banter: You Talk. I Send Books.

"PI Richard Cole puts Emily Locke on a case that gives her a real workout in Brady's well-crafted second mystery to feature the 33-year-old single mom (after 2009's Final Approach). Brady's wry look at fashionista spa life and the spirited, down-to-earth Emily mark this as a series to watch." —Publishers Weekly

Win free copies ~ November 26th - December 4th.
DEAD LIFT is here! I'm celebrating with a contest to help spread the word. You can participate on Twitter, Facebook, at your blog, or by e-mail. Link to this post to be entered to win your choice of a signed copy of Emily's latest adventure, Dead Lift, or the first in the series, Final Approach.

Friday's winner (11/26): Tammy Kaehler
Saturday's winner (11/27): Beth Robertson
Sunday's winner (11/28): Laura Dealoia
Monday's winner (11/29): Ken Buxton
Tuesday's winner (11/30): Jenni Kershaw
Wednesday's winner (12/1): Brian Brady
Thursday's winner (12/2): Julie Hennrikus
Friday's winner (12/3): Lisa Keeling
Saturday's winner (12/4): Mary Langdoc

Four ways to play

1. Twitter

Tweet some variant: RT @Rachel_Brady New gym/spa mystery, DEAD LIFT, is here. Free giveaways this week! and link back to this post.

(The @Rachel_Brady is important because it's the only way I'll see your post to know to enter you.)

2. Your blog

Mention Dead Lift on your blog with a link to this post. Then comment here with a link to your blog. You're entered!

3. E-mail

Mention Dead Lift, with a link to this post, in an e-mail to your friends who enjoy crime fiction. Be sure to copy me at rachel(at)rachelbrady(dot)net so I know to enter you.

4. Facebook

Facebook gets sub-bullets because *I Heart Facebook*:

4a) Mention Dead Lift and link to this post on your Facebook page and you’re entered to win. Message me to let me know. (My Facebook feed gets kind of long and I don't want to miss you.)

4b) Add yourself as a "Liker" of my page and I will enter you because I like to be liked! Say hi on the Wall so I'll know to enter you.

Extra stuff

  • Enter multiple times with any combination of the above.
  • I'll collect names from Twitter, Facebook, blog comments, and my Inbox all week long.
  • I'll draw a winner every day, up to and including Saturday, December 4th.
  • Daily winners will be announced here at the blog and on Twitter and Facebook each evening.
More stuff

Are you a librarian? Do you belong to a book club? I send a complimentary signed copies to book club organizers and librarians who introduce Emily Locke to their reading groups.

Thanks for playing, and good luck!

1 comment: